Friday 25 January 2013

All Or Nothin' At All...

So just when I thought it was safe to put away my credit card and start planning my iPod playlists for each leg of my 16 day journey to see all nine Australian Bruce Springsteen concerts, the powers that be announce ANOTHER 'final' concert date.

A third show has been added to Sydney - right smack bang in the middle of the tour, and my epic East coast adventure tour.

Having previously decided that it was in fact ridiculous to go to eight out of nine concerts, and rectify the dilemma by grabbing a General Admission ticket for the final show of the tour at Hanging Rock, there is of course no way that I can miss out on the tenth show to be announced.




Not just because I will have to amend the tagline of my #WreckingBallBlog, but also because it will give me the chance to grab a GA front section ticket for Sydney's All Phones Arena.

Which to date is the only venue on the tour which I have not been able to get a chance to be in the front row.

Another bonus is that while re-arranging my 12 hour train journey for the next day from Sydney to Melbourne, I was bumped up into the buffet cart for free.

Tickets are on sale February 5. (Pre-sale a little earlier). So the mad rush of being online, card details in hand, constantly refreshing my laptop, phone and iPad trying to get the best tickets is going to happen one last time.


Title track: All Or Nothin' At All

No comments:

Post a Comment